Thursday, 11 June 2009

Kreativ...me...and you




Big shout out to Jo at 'The Soap Bar' and big thanks too.


I have a Kreativ Award! I never win anything, so this came as a bit of a surprise...a welcome one, none the less.
How bloody cool is that?!
So, I have to now 'pay it forward' so to speak (loved that film), and give out an award to 7 other bloggers, who I think are most worthy. I also have to list 7 things I love, and 7 blogs I love.
Then I have to inform my worthy winners of their coveted award!

1st things 1st then...

7 things I love:

1. Sunshiny Mornings
2. Cool shady areas with dappled sunlight (get me!)
3. Steak
4. My family
5. Dogs
6. Plants
7. Caribbean beaches

7 blogs I love:

1. Magic Hands Workshop
2. This Wheel's On Fire
3. Gary Rith Pottery Blog
4. Figs and Lemons
5. Birch Bark Soap
6. Lomond Soap
7. Sudstress - Jo included Kat as well...but I really do love reading her blog so she will have 2 awards!

So, now I'm off to tell my award winners how great they are...
Soaps coming up....my new 'Herbaceous' is to die for...and mistakes were made with it, but corrected and it turned out better than I had imagined.
Laters
x

6 comments:

Gary Rith Pottery Blog said...

c'est moi! Merci!!!! Thanks sooooo much!

TeresaR said...

It's quite an honor to be picked by Jo...congratulations! :)

FuturePrimitive said...

i know teresa, thank you! put me on a high all day. i even listened to Oasis in my car (who are full of balls and confidence) cos that's how it made me feel!

this wheel's on fire said...

Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you & I'm so happy you enjoy it! :)

kat said...

Oh, Tiggy, Thank you! I feel so special to now have received this by two very creative and talented people. I admire your soap style, so it's a big complement coming from you!

FuturePrimitive said...

whooaaa, hold on there lil lady...the pleasure is all mine..x!