Friday, 19 June 2009

more etsy finds - to lighten the load....


'Little House' ring by Ardent 1
I love this ring...so simple, yet striking.




Java Jumpstart by Jovia Soap -
a great name for a soap




grape soda pop cupcake bathbomb by 'Candied Beauty'




Beach Babe Cupcake Bathbomb by Candied Beauty

Always wanted to know how they made that wonderful frosting on these cupcakes...check out the ingredients list...it may not be so difficult...but where do you buy powdered meringue in the UK?
Never seen it in my life. The search will commence....
I have a new supplier of Organic ingredients in the UK too....check out www.fresholi.co.uk for some great items at good prices...and the customer service is 2nd to none.
I have some new organic sustainably sourced palm oil, some organic shea & organic cocoa butter (which smells awesome and is pretty much left in its raw state).
Can't wait for the rest of my ingredients to turn up so I can get making.
I've decided on 5 different organic soaps to see how they fare...then I'll see if it's worth pursuing further.
Happy Friday...I feel much better than yesterday.

2 comments:

innerearthsoaps said...

Love the ring. Great picks.

FuturePrimitive said...

it's lovely isn't it. i like the beach babe cupcake though...such a great colour combo...looks like a surf shack or a pair of surf shorts!