Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Lemon Citron & New Wooden Gardening Tools


Lemon Citron - a new ORGANIC soap with a creamy citrus essential oil blend, organic cocoa butter and organically grown lemonbalm (from my garden).
It smells like a lemon truffle - you know the ones from Thorntons from the Summer Fruits collection. I love all things lemon, so am soooo looking forward to trying this chunk.

A new genius garden tool for the eco tools range available from FuturePrimitive
A dibblet at one end (for pricking out seedlings), a dibber on the other end (for planting out plugs or grown on seedlings) and a furrow maker in the middle for seed sowing.
I love this, I think it's actually a very useful gardening item. Get yours now! God, I sound like an idiot from QVC.


The Q Bowl. Another new edition in the eco garden tools section.
I can never get enough boxes and dishes to hold all my daily tit bits and this is great.
Useful for sowing seed - it works well...it makes it easier to pick the seeds up for sprinkling instead of having to sprinkle them straight out of the packet.
Also good for any other 'bits' you need but want out of sight.

The closed article.

Lilium lancifolium 'Farrers Form' in my garden. About to pop.


Echinops 'Blue Glow' - also in my garden...and look at my Miscanthus 'Hinjo'...love that grass.
Busy week this week, but there's a few pics for you to chew on til the weekend.
Oh, and some fun news - my soaps are going to make their way across the pond and will be available to purchase in Virginia, USA in Sept/Oct.
They will be available from: The Liberty Town Arts Workshop. Thanks to Dan Finnegan.
How cool is that. I can't actually believe it, but am really happy all the same.

6 comments:

innerearthsoaps said...

Love the lemon soap! Sounds delish. I'm a lemon addict too :-)

patricia said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://largepet.info

FuturePrimitive said...

Hello Patricia, very nice to meet you! x

Lomond Soap said...

Another bonnie soapie, I'm also a lemon fan but getting it to "stick" is another matter. Glad you explained the diblet, lol, I didn't have a clue?!
Way to go on the US gig, that's so cooool! I recently sent 4kg of soap to someone in Ohio and was bricking it that it would get there ok. It arrived in 3 days with no probs!!!

FuturePrimitive said...

Hiya Corrie. 4kg of soap to Ohio in 3 days - that's damn impressive. Glad you now know what a dibblet is! You can go and tell your mates all about it now..!
And getting the lemon to stick...I use Grapefruit with it to lift the citrus even more, then mellow them both out with Chamomile...I say this is what I 'do'..it's just what I 'did' this time! Trial and error my friend, trial and error!

Yeswanth said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow /Hey thanks man!! you are so good. I think this the perfect work.
garden tools