Monday, 22 March 2010

out-doorsy & in-doorsy pics


ces't moi.


I would very much like this door to belong to me.


and this hatch.

Ethan & Bella


Ethan and Nats


Bodhi...very patient.

Seamus - the one who likes to eats icky things!
Refer to my Twitter for details!


Seamus and Bracken

Matt n Nat

Bodhi puppy

Sweet Earth bundle


Dark Arts bundle


Spring Greens bundle


Arabica - the perfect kitchen sinkside companion
Been away a while haven't I?
Well, I have been kinda busy making soaps for a rather large order.
Details of which, I shall be posting shortly. I'm very excited to have been given this project to work on, but at the moment I have to keep schtum.
So....here are just a few pics from the past week or so.
Matt and I went on a seriously long walk yesterday and there are a few pics to show some of the places we ended up...though not nearly enough to give you the whole picture.
1st stop was the local Abbey Park, where we bumped into Mum and Nat on their dog walk.
A few pics of the dogs.
The soap pics are part of the batch I have updated my websites with. I felt they needed a re-vamp so I took the pics on a dull day last week. The perfect light I think.
We have a SALE on the FuturePrimitive website at the mo. All plants in pots are half price so if you want to bag a bargain, head on over to here
The sale on plants is only open to customers within the EU. Sorry!
Can't stop too long today as I have more soap to cut and orders to pack, but thought I'd better update this 'ere blog so you don't forget me!
Hope you are all well.
x

8 comments:

innerearthsoaps said...

Nice pics! Love the doggies. Is that your place in the photos? I love the rustic feel to it!

Alexandra Mason said...

Love the dogs! i was just wondering if you are doing any craft fairs this spring? have a great week xx

Topcat said...

Awesome pics and I love your soap bundles! :)

FooFooBerry said...

Your soap bundles look wonderful and I love the self portrait of you in the first photo.

FuturePrimitive said...

hey all

Erin..no not my house! my sisters kitchen and her son, Ethan and her puppy, Bodhi.

Hey Alex, i shall be doing some soon, i just gotta figure them out.

top cat & foo foo thank you! though matt took my picture!

Jennifer Young said...

Love the personal photos. Thanks for sharing! I want to thank you for recommending me Fresholi and Fresh Skin. I have purchased oils from both and great service, great prices, no shipping issues. I read you raving about Ho Leaf Essential Oil so I got some and I like it but I can't quite place it. What would you recommend I blend it with? xo Jen

The Morbid The Merrier said...

You're gorgeous. And...ahem.... I do believe Seamus wants to come home with Auntie Lysa.

FuturePrimitive said...

isn't he lovely! he's the most gentle dog in the world. you kiss him and he gives out a sigh. i love him so much. he was a rescue dog...my mum said it was the eyes that did it!