Thursday, 3 June 2010

no internet = production


New look 'The orangery'. Now with balls...and lots of 'em.


Full Frontal.




Cyclone. A lightning flash of a scent. Love this.

Allium 'Globemaster'

Clematis....can't remember which....anyone?

Podophyllum 'Spotty Dotty'
Aquilegia vulgaris 'Double Pale Blue'
Matteucia struthiopteris (the shuttlecock fern)
Arum 'Miss Janay Hall'
so...a few days offline reduced me to working hard and allowed me to notice the changes in my garden.
I've been busy soaping...and plant sales are going nuts this year so packing orders has taken up a hell of a lot of time, which is fabulous.
The pics of the stuff going on this week I hope say it all...because I'm knackered to be quite honest!
I'd not blogged for a while, and thought I'd best give you something to look at before you forget me.
So...herewith the new look 'The Orangery'. One of my very favourite soaps. It's a beautiful blend of Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang & Cardamom. It has unrefined shea butter in it, along with soap balls in orange and green and drizzles of green soap, which I then swirled between the balls on the top. It's then sprinkled with orange peel & cardamom seeds, which I depod myself...a painstaking task!
The results I'm happy with. The lattice I used to do on this soap was nice, but not interesting enough. I hope people like its new look. I think it looks ace.
That's about it for tonight. 10.45pm and me eyes is closin'.
x

14 comments:

Hellen said...

Great soap and the luxurious garden!

Sergio said...

uuaaauuu. very spectacular soap.

Bullfrogs & Butterflies Baby said...

Looove the look...very unique!

Amy Warden said...

You've been missed!!! Currently have the Lemonade Lounger in the shower - Orangery is next! Hubby likes your soap better than mine - well, because my soap has oatmeal in it and he doesn't like getting scratched!

Jennifer Young said...

I absolutely love it! Your soaps are soooooo original. xo Jen

Jabonera said...

That soap so precious, a great job.

Topcat said...

Love the new look Orangery - the top view is fantabulous! :)

No internet for a few days...*gasp!*

Alexandra Mason said...

Love the Orangery it looks fantastic. My mom was wondering if you have a plant catalogue? she wants to get some more plants :) xx

innerearthsoaps said...

Love the new look 'Orangery', very nice!

Amber said...

Everything looks so lovely -- plants and soap. Cedarwood essential oil is becoming one of my favorites lately.

Sorry I haven't commented in so long. Things have been a bit odd around here, but I just got caught up on your posts. :)

FuturePrimitive said...

thanks all x

Dan Finnegan said...

We would like to order another 100 soaps for LibertyTown if your schedule permits!

Lavandine said...

Wow! It's just beautiful. Love the top part. Flowers are always a treat too!

texia said...

Very beautiful soap!!!