Sunday, 4 July 2010

The Cut & The Dream


A row of lovlies.


deep funnelling


Lines & Whisps


Peaks of goodness on my No.11 Signature soap


Freshly cut No. 11


corn rows


expansive sky


a spooky eeriness in here - which i love

wasted


the new home of FuturePrimitive Soap (notice the blog post title!)


nothin' a lick o' paint can't solve


bit shallow but it'll be good for dipping our toes into


making its way to the wheel


which incidentally must've stopped years ago. look at the moss, isn't it wonderful

These pics sum up our weekend.
Cut pics of yesterday's Lancaster soap.
A very long walk into a very pretty place.
I have dreams for this place....anybody got a spare £2million?
Matt wants a pottery - but he'll have to make do with the big 'ol empty barn (s'got lectric!)
I want a soap workshop and a little open store for passers by - the waft of soap up the old path will be enough to entice them in for a cuppa and a bar or two of my finest!
Oh....and I also want a goat or 3. I don't know why but they seem to like me...and I them.
I don't want much more, honest.

21 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

Love your soaps and LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE your dream... I have a similar one... there is a beautiful light-house/ castle tower here, right on the water, that was restored and beautiful on the inside. I have been in once for an art exhibit. The local town hall uses it occasionally... I WANT IT... I fantasize about my business there... I love the pictures of your fantasy place and hope you get there!!!!! xoxo Jen

FuturePrimitive said...

Thanks Jen. Your dream sounds wonderful too. I have the picture in my head...but please take pics of it and show us all. What's the point in living if you don't have a dream right?! x

Ambra said...

Love your dream places! I'd move in. And the soaps aren't too shabby either :D

grimmo said...

Didn't get burnt this time then? Will put a word in with the owner next time I see him but sorry can't help with the Bank manager.

Dörte said...

Wunderschöne Seifen, trichtern macht wirklich sehr tolle Kringel!
Die Fotos sind schön!

liebe Grüße Dörte

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

I just love the monstrous size of your soaps, lol! You inspire me:)

Edith said...

Wow Tiggy your soaps are stunning!
beautiful..

Polly said...

Tiggy, your soaps are amazing, truly inspiring, beautiful!

Polly said...

Oh, and me wants a funnel one - I'll be sure to look at your folks site in a few weeks xx

Splurge Sisters said...

Oh that Vintage Fair sounds like so much fun and your funnel soap is very cool. I love the look of the cut bars as well and the white against the red is striking. Your dream soap place looks divine and I have that same dream to have a house that has a separate entrance where people can come in and shop.

Ron said...

That place looks so great! I have a dream place too. If only.... Well good luck for sure. Dreams can come true I guess. Soap looks delicious. :-)

Amy Warden said...

It's good to dream! Lovely location, beautiful soaps!

Lyn said...

Tiggy such a beautiful dream and your soap is just incredible wowser I love seeing new posts as it means a visual feast coming our way. May your dreams become your reality :0)

FuturePrimitive said...

Thanks kids! Thank you for all your comments. I hope you all achieve your own dreams...I need to shift a lotta soap to get this one!
x

Topcat said...

Your cut Lancaster soap is WONDERFUL!!! Your dream place is so pretty and tranquil Tiggy - I am wishing you heaps of positive acquisition vibes and if your dream is big enough you will find a way to achieve it! :)

Simone said...

Im have just purchased your soaps and now I find your beautiful blog too! I hope your dream comes true for you!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow. The soap turned out great. I absolutely love those rustic colors together with your swirling technique. And I love your new soap location (GRIN)!

Soaps and Bubbles said...

Dreamy, lovely...MAGIC.
Great pics :D tres joli

FuturePrimitive said...

Thanks Simone, Topcat, Anne-Marie & Soaps n Bubbs!

TheSoapSister said...

Your soaps are magnificent! Especially love the bar on the far left! Hope all your dreams come true! : )

kat said...

Good God, woman! Amazing soaps, places, pictures... I find you absolutely inspiring!