Monday, 30 August 2010

Blow Out Sale


Lancaster soap


Harvest Moon soap


Cyclone soap


Arabica Kitchen Soap


Lemonade Lounger Soap

Hi kids.
Due to me running out of space in my curing room I am putting out this one time offer for soaps, which will be discontinued for the time being (some will be back for spring/summer 2011).
The discontinued soaps are pictured above and if you click 'em you will end up on the corresponding shop page.
All are now £3!
The new range for Autumn and Halloween is due for release within the next 4-5 weeks.
I will keep you posted of course with the newbies.

5 comments:

Courtney R Beard said...

Your soaps leave me in soapy awe everytime I drool, I mean look at your pictures.

Cocobong Soaps said...

Looking fwd to my first FP Tiggy soap!

Monica said...

Your soaps are always fantastic, your work inspires me.

Anne-Marie said...

Agree with all of the above. Excited to see your new Autumn and Halloween soaps!

Carmen said...

Preciosos todos tus jabones, soy una gran admiradora de tu trabajo.

Besos

Sabonscarmeta