Friday, 6 August 2010

Shea Butter Sugar Scrubs...they're here.

Buttered Peaks


White Witch


Cadfael's Garden


No.11


Festival


Harvest Moon

They're finally here.
A few tweaks here and there and I'm happy.
They consist of a heavy helping of pure Cane Sugars, organic Shea butter (a massive dose) and a cleansing agent (ecocert), which is naturally derived.
They work well. They leave absolutely no greasy afterfeel.
When wet, they turn into a milky consistency. You scrub up your bod, and the sugar disolves away leaving you with incredibly soft skin.
Now available in our Etsy shop.
My favourite so far is Harvest Moon.
Smells i n c r e d i b l e !!

8 comments:

Amy Warden said...

Yum, yum, yum! These look awesome!

Topcat said...

Tiggy, they look gorgeous....good enought to eat! I love emulsified scrubs - no drippy oils! :)

Teresa said...

Where is my spoon! I want to dig in!! nom nom nom

cookingwithgas said...

they do look mighty tasty!

FooFooBerry said...

Oh they all look divine. Wish I could smell them through my screen.

innerearthsoaps said...

These look delish! love the funky labels too.

FuturePrimitive said...

thanks girlies. x

Michelle said...

These look fantastic!