Saturday, 25 September 2010

Winners of the comp...

Ok, this morning I used the random number picker thingy...here to pick the winners of the Generosity Chain thingamebob.

There are 5 winners.

1st winner is Kari Weaver Hopkins who came in with comment no. 12

2nd winner is Kristen who came in with comment no. 6

3rd winner is Cooking With Gas who came in with comment no. 5

4th winner is Ks196 - no link but a fellow Fresholi Forum hanger-outerer! comment no.11

5th winner is Joanna - who came in with comment no.24

Thank you all so much for entering.. I wish you could all have won something!
Now...will you all email me and send me your preferred shipping address so that over the course of the coming year I can send out your free stuff!
email: tiggy@futureprimitive.co.uk
Oh...and you 5...don't forget you gotta pay it forward...you have a year! I like the year idea!

Have a great weekend!
Tiggy
x

7 comments:

Celine Blacow said...

Congrats to you all! Lucky things! I've tried Tiggy's soaps and they are fah-bu-lous! Enjoy, people!

Hey maybe I'll win one of the pass it on prizes, yay!

cookingwithgas said...

oh boy! I won something!
This never happens to me.
I will send you my address.

Tracey Broome said...

Tig, I love your soaps too! So glad some lucky folks will be getting a little something special from you! Hey, Kari was one of my winners too, but since she is volunteering for the Parent Teacher Org. (PTO) at her kids school I think she deserves all the treats she can get! Think of how many people are going to be passing on random gifts to each other.
Sooooo cool!!!!!

Joanna said...

ohmagod, ohmeegod, ohmygawd!

so exciting, no WAY! This is so fun :) I am so happy. I love how personal this can be

^____________^

Linda Starr said...

congrats to all the winners, blog contests are so fun.

Anonymous said...

I won something, I am thrilled, I never usually win anything. Thank you.
Ks196

Kari Weaver Hopkins said...

I won! Thanks, Tig!

And thanks Tracey, for the shout out. I'm trying to catch up on blog reading, but the PTO is eating up all of my time right now. I am really enamored of the idea of all these little packages of love floating through the mail.