Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Samples...oh and Facebook!


Click the pic to 'like' our page.
Yep...I jumped on the bandwagon....
I said I wouldn't bother with a Facebook page but my friends have taken to it like ducks to water...so it worked out ok.
If you want to like us...you can now!




We now have sample sizes of our perfume oils and our Shea Butter Sugar Scrubs
The perfumes are now available in 1ml drachm vials.
The scrubs are available as half size (100g) pots.
It's good if you can try a smidge of a product to see if you like it when you're buying online I think....and most other sellers do this so I've joined the gang.
More perfumes to come shortly.
Pen and paper is out and scribbles are running over the page!
Ideas Ideas...loving this!
x
To try your potions...click here

3 comments:

Tracey Broome said...

Oh no!!! Not you too!! I swear I am going to be the only one on the planet not doing Facebook. I tried it and just hated it!! Have fun over there with everyone :)

Topcat said...

I suggested your page to all my soapmaking friends around the world and as well as my UK relos....I am sure that fb networking will bring you a wider following and add more purchasing customers for you :)

FuturePrimitive said...

Hi Trace...I know! I did it as I didn't want to bore all my home friends with soap stuff all the time! So..having a page, they can either like it or not...their choice, which is better.
Tanya...thank you! Let's hope I get sales...hope hope hope!
xxx