Friday, 6 May 2011

Eco Bubble Bars launch

Strawberry Patch bubble bar. A blend of fresh strawberries and thick double cream.

↑ Seascape Bubble Bar - Marine fresh with notes of seaweed & salt spray

↑ Rook & Raven Bubble Bar - Sweet Orange & Black Patchouli tempered with Vanilla & Sandalwood.

↑ Jungle Bubble Bar -my fave! Fresh cut bamboo cane (just like the real thing) with a drizzle of Patchouli (light) and pure Oakmoss oil.

↑Peachnut Bubble Bar - freshly sliced peaches with sweetened Coconut milk. A very nice tropical holiday blend.

So, them's me new Eco Bubble Bars made with biodegradable bubble agents. I have tried to perfect my recipe for months now and I finally got it right after a lot of failed attempts.
I've had some great feedback so far and am myself really rather happy with them.
I've always been a fan of the Lush bubble bars (especially blue skies & fluffy white clouds & candy bar) but wanted to create bars, which wouldn't cause dryness or iritations down below (ahem).
I have these suckers down!
Now my next thing is to create them purely with essential oils. Not easy given that they evaporate a lot faster than fragrances. Blending both is proving to be a good move so far but I know that a lot of you will want to see 100% naturally fragranced varieties.
Leave it with me.
x

7 comments:

Celine Blacow said...

These look lovely! I might have to treat myself on hols!

Rebekka said...

These look amazing Tiggy, the one bubble bar that I had from you was way better than Lush, never had so very softened water. Well done!

Amy Warden said...

Sounds like you have a winner! And they look fabulous too! Wow!

Soapchick said...

Ohhh I love these they are so good and really fun to use, masses of bubbles - I love your blends XX

Anne-Marie said...

Your bubble bars are looking great! The strawberry is too cute and that Jungle Bar sounds like such a yummy blend =)

FuturePrimitive said...

thanks my lovelies!
much appreciated x

Ashley P. said...

I love your work. These bubble bars look so nice. Great job!