Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Peachnut & St.Ives Sneak Peek

↑Peachnut soap - a blend of fully ripe peaches, coconut water, Patchouli droplets and Oakmoss absolute. Leaves of soap on the top, along with Peach stones, Muscovado sugar and Oakmoss scatterings.
↑ St.Ives soap - a fragrant blend of mineral-rich Seaweed, Salt spray and Citrus peel. There were supposed to be little boats throughout but it didn't go as planned. Ah well.

close up.

So, we are set to release these 2 soaps along with another new one, which is yet to be made (this week I promised myself) by the name of Jungle, which is a green blend of freshly cut Bamboo cane, Frankincense & Patchouli oils.
The scents have been taken so well in the bubble bars, which I was secretly researching so I'm happy to be going with these 3 new scents for summer.
Also in the release will be Shea butter scrubs, Body whips, (bubble bars of course) and Perfume oils to coincide with the soaps.

The summer product launch shall happen at 1.16pm GMT on 21st June (the precise time of the summer solstice in old Blighty).
In Pacific Time that will be around 5am I guess. Bit early for you lot!

I hope you like them.
x

7 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

You are so creative Tiggy and what a knack you have for describing scents. New soaps look wonderful. xo Jen

Amy Warden said...

Definitely works of art! I see the boat shapes! And all those leaves you carved - so cool!

Topcat said...

You have quite possibly outdone yourself Tiggy! I can see boats too ~ abstract and slightly surreal, but definitely boats. Peachnut's top is amazing so I am looking forward to cut piccies :)

Joanna said...

they are all beautiful, but that first one had me wanting to take it off my screen and keep it for myself!

Splurge Sisters said...

These are so pretty and I love the look of the Peachnut Soap. You are such a good writer and I enjoy the way you describe your products and your journeys.

Anne-Marie said...

Wow, so interesting! There are so many different aspects to your St. Ives! Love it =)

Soapchick said...

I love these soaps Tiggy, the boats are def there and the colours in your St Ives soap are wonderful. Fab XX