Tuesday, 19 July 2011

NEW Website is LIVE!



I worked all weekend to get our new website up and running.
The old one was so limited in what it could do. I wanted more involvement from our customers such as testimonials that were live, all the social media apps in one place and a more simplistic looking home page with all the mod cons.
Now all I need to do is tackle the e commerce area of the new site. I have created it...but we all know how much work is involved in uploading stock inventory with pictures and differing postage rates etc etc...
Anyways, I hope you like it, and I hope you get involved with us a little more.
Join the Facebook page (I ramble there quite often), follow my Twitter, see my YouTube and Vimeo vids and write to me if you like!
I guess all this social media avoidance didn't go too well for me. Have we all become dependent upon people who we never see?!!

7 comments:

Dan Finnegan said...

Congratulations...but I find your font choice difficult to read! No pint at the pub this summer...we'll have to have two next year!

Tiggy said...

Yeah, I was undecided. You put me right! Ok on the pints! x

Ambra said...

Congratulations. It's a lot of work to do all this marketing. I wish you the best. I love your soaps and your descriptions of them too :)

Patrice said...

Love it!I'll miss you on Big Cartel. You'll have to let us know how this site works out for you:)

Patrice said...

oh never mind, lol...you're stil on big cartel:)

twobloomsdesignstudio said...

I love your new site.

Michelle

Topcat said...

Your new site looks great Tiggy! Way to go xxx