Friday, 29 June 2012

Caribbean Inspired Friday Juice

Ok...so juicing...yep.  Still at it.
Today I want to share my picture of this morning's juice ingredients and their benefits...or at least some of them.  In the pic below we have: Orange, Kiwi, Celery, Spring Greens, Coconut, Pineapple & Ginger.



Imagine trying to EAT it all...


I'd rather juice - Noice!

I have been pretty much making up my own concoctions but have found a few blogs out there who offer further reading and recipes.  A good one for 30 day juicing is here
I have today, saved my pulp and am about to look up how to make pulp biscuits. Failing that I'm gonna throw some of it into a soap...since today is a mass soap making marathon day.
I'm gonna enjoy it...as you should always enjoy a Friday! 


5 comments:

Tracy x said...

amazing to see pulp soap - gotta post a pic and review of that :) x

Tracey Broome said...

Haha, the other Tracey here! So glad you posted about this juicing. I have only had my juicer for a few days,already I have lost two pounds! and we feel so great! What a brilliant thing to use the pulp for your soap. Someone told me to get chickens and feed the pulp to them, maybe next year I will have chickens!
I'm really glad you are blogging again, since I don't do facebook, I have missed you!!
xo

The Soap Sister said...

Hi Tiggy, Have you seen Fat,Sick and Nearly Dead? The documentary is very well done & inspirational: you can watch it here: www.fatsickandnearlydead.com
I usually use my Vitamix blender so I get to eat all the pulp/fiber, but hubby prefers juice.....so if you find that recipe for biscuits, please share! ;) ~Becky

sarah said...

you have inspired me to lug out my juicer. bought tons of produce. no more cheese and crackers for dinner.....

Anna from Natures Home Spa said...

Wow, this looks SO good! I can taste it!
Anna