Thursday, 21 June 2012

Summer Solstice

Our Summer Solstice Release went live on our website yesterday.
Here's a few pics as I've absolutely no idea what to write, it's been so long!
And there was I saying I would be a better blogger. Pah!

'Cavendish Banana' 

'Festival'- remember this old chestnut? 

'Market Square'- with a whole pulped Kiwi & a lime. 

'Roman Bath House' - test batch 

'Tea Rooms' 

'The Olde Embankment' 

'Urchin Girl' 

I'm so completely out of touch with writing.  It seems that picture taking and tweeting has taken over.  I remember the good old days of mellow...yanno, just writing a weekly blog entry and interacting with many soapers across the globe via the comments form.  I now interact via video or my Facebook page or Instagram or Twitter. WTH happened?!!!
I think one needs to take stock and chill a little more. Nowadays writing a blog post is almost like putting pen  to paper...you gotta think a little before posting.  It used to come so easy to me, but yes, I'm struggling here.
I hope to do better next time.  Enjoy the pictures! x

6 comments:

DebH said...

unbelievably gorgeous soaps! Be proud...be very proud! Those are just amazing and good to see you!

Topcat said...

Hi Tiggy! You will get back into the swing of it. I just did. Although you write waaaaay better than I can xxx

Love your pics too btw <3

Anne-Marie said...

These are so pretty! I'm super in love with the Festival and Urchin Girls soaps. Thanks for sharing. =)

Milla said...

Beautiful soaps!

Suzie said...

I'm so excited to get my order in the mail! I wanted to order all of the soaps, they all look so pretty. I did have to limit myself though. :)

Tiggy said...

Thanks so much everybody xx